While I Create, through its centers, has helped create more than thousand entrepreneurs at the grassroots level stories of 101 of them are compiled here. They are listed here both category wise & center wise.
- Unemployed youth as job creators
- Rural entrepreneurs as job creators & role models
- Deserted and destitute women entrepreneurs
- Housewives turned entrepreneurs & job creators
- Abused women turned entrepreneurs
- Tribal and “dalit” entrepreneurs
- Owners and ceo’s of exceptional businesses